All our professionals at The Randy Moore Foot Care Clinic maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in chiropody.
Randall K. Moore, B.Sc. Podiatric Med., D. Ch. Registered Chiropodist with a degree in Podiatric Medicine. Randy has practiced in the Scarborough area for over the past 20 years. He is a former Director of the Ontario Society of Chiropodists, a recipient of the Presidential Award and is also an active member of the Canadian Federation of Podiatric Specialists. In addition, Randy recently won an award with the Scarborough Mirror’s “Reader’s Choice” Award. Randy competes in marathons, challenging 42 Km runs. He ran the May 2008 Great Wall of China marathon, the May 2009 Mississauga marathon , the November 2009 New York City marathon, the April 2011 Boston marathon and the November 2011 Loch Ness marathon in Scotland.
- Special Olympics 2000
- Annual Conference Ontario Society of Chiropodists 1993-2003
- Received Presidents Award with O. S. C. 2001
- Niagara Falls Marathon Medial Team 2001
- Cornerbrook Newfoundland Duathalon Medical Team 2006
- Toronto Marathon Medical Team 2006/2007/2008/2009